Throughout his career Richard J. Grossman has recovered more than $40 Million in settlements or verdicts on behalf of his clients. Mr. Grossman's recent notable settlements on verdicts include:
- $8.3 Million to a tire serviceman who suffered brain damage and quadriparesis as a result of the explosion of a defective multi-piece rim.
- $4.0 Million to the estate of a man who died after knee replacement surgery at Evanston Hospital.
- $3.1 Million to the estate of a woman who died post child birth at the University of Chicago Hospital.
- $2.2 Million to the estate of a woman that was killed in a roll over vehicle accident on the Kennedy Expressway.
- $2.1 Million to the estate of a over medicated man who died at Rush University Medical Center
- $2.0 Million to a tuck pointer who fell from scaffolding
- $1.0 Million to the estate of an elderly woman who fell from her bed at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- $1.0 Million to the estate of a woman killed by a City of Chicago fireman.
- $1.0 Million to the estate of a single woman killed in an airplane crash
- $1.0 Million to the estate of a man who died in Loyola Hospital as a result of the mechanical failure of a respirator.
- $1.0 Million for the death of a baby from delayed treatment at Roseland Community Hospital
- $800,000 to a man from undiagnosed carpel tunnel syndrome at Rush University Medical Center.
- $750,000 to motorcyclist who sustained severe injuries to his leg when struck by a motor vehicle.
Contact us today toll-free at (866) 942-8024 for a free consultation.